Robotic Process Automation Training
Automation Anywhere is a leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which organisations build world-class intelligent digital workforces.
K2 University is an official partner to Automation Anywhere providing training for organisations and individuals, as well as trainers for in-house courses across the world.
Mastering Bots Course
With this instructor-led course you will learn how to build and run bots with the Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 Platform, gaining all the skills you need for a career as a certified RPA professional, ready to develop the next-generation digital workforce.
The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the platform’s architecture and components, all features, functions, best practices and use cases, and enable you to obtain the Advanced RPA Professional certification. It will also lay the foundations that will help you obtain the Master RPA Professional certification.
Class topics included in this course:
- Architecture overview and best cases
- Control Room
- A2019 Packages and Actions
- Detailed assisted/individual exercises based on real world scenarios:
- Best Practices: Variable, Comments, Error handling
- Certification Guidance
- Web data management
- Bots and child bots
- Excel manipulation and data migration
- Email integration
- Web Services with XML and the REST API and Database Connection
- Access to the exclusive K2 Konnect community, providing instructor support for 4 additional months, as well as being introduced to other professionals and employers.
- Advanced RPA Professional certification voucher included in the cost.
Course delivery: Online instructor-led training.
Class schedule: five 3 hour sessions over 5 days, during evening hours
Due to the unforeseen circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) has become a saviour for businesses to continue their survival. Once looked at as a strategy that’s falling behind, ERP is now seen as a source of proactive insight that...
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is starting to be utilized everywhere and throughout many industries. One industry in particular that has shown massive benefits by using RPA is cybersecurity. Regardless of what an organization does, there is a lot of critical and...
Many companies have invested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to stay competitive in their industry, and they've noticed massive returns on their investment with this technology. Due to the unforeseen events that occurred during 2020 and the industry-wide switch to...