RPA Training for Finance ProfessionalsDeveloping Automation Skills for the Future
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software revenue is projected to reach $1.89 billion in 2021, according to Gartner, RPA is revolutionising the workplace, increasing business efficiency and driving revenues, but demand is high for qualified RPA professionals.
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in RPA, the platform on which organisations build world-class intelligent digital workforces. K2 University is an official partner to Automation Anywhere providing training for organisations and individuals, as well as trainers for in-house courses across the world.
Benefits of Automating Finance Processes with RPA
- Strengthen governance and controls: Ensure regulatory compliance, automate manual controls, and tighten governance of financial processes.
- Create business resilience: Adapt to change by eliminating repetitive, manual, document- and data-intensive tasks.
- Improve cash flow: Streamline the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions by automating invoicing and reconciliation tasks.
Mastering Bots Course: Design and Build an Advanced Digital Workforce with Automation 360
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at functional finance professionals, a technology background is not needed. You will want to automate critical finance processes helping you to achieve greater efficiency, reduce errors, drive down costs and increase productivity across payables management, financial reporting, bank reconciliation, sales invoicing, inventory turnover and more. The course will help you to streamline and drive savings with:
- Order to cash – business processes when receiving and fulfilling customer orders
- Procure to pay – process that integrates procurement with accounts payable to achieve efficiency
- Record to report – accounting process to collect, analyze and deliver information to provide insights about company performance
After completing this training, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of RPA and its use cases in finance
- Apply the concepts learned to develop Bots independently on use cases provided
- Independently develop medium to high complexity Bots, like the ones covered as exercises during the training
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform, architecture, and components, and explain in detail various features and functionalities of the platform
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Recorders, Editor, and various Basic Commands to build tasks/software Bots for automating simple processes
Learners are provided with opportunities to practice RPA hands-on with simple to medium complexity exercises. The guided practice provides learners with timely feedback on their performance and allows them to review their approach alongside the approach of others.
At the end of the program, each learner is provided with an opportunity to automate an end-to-end process for medium complexity RPA use cases.
- Official Automation Anywhere online instructor-led course
- 3 hours per day for 5 days (evening options available)