Robotic Process Automation Training
In 2019 the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market grew by 62.9%, according to Gartner, making it the fastest-growing enterprise software sector two years in a row. RPA is starting to revolutionise the workplace, increasing business efficiency and driving revenues, but demand is high for qualified RPA professionals.
Automation Anywhere is a leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which organisations build world-class intelligent digital workforces.
K2 University is an official partner to Automation Anywhere providing training for organisations and individuals, as well as trainers for in-house courses across the world.
Mastering Bots Course
With this instructor-led course you will learn how to build and run bots with the Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 Platform, gaining all the skills you need for a career as a certified RPA professional, ready to develop the next-generation digital workforce.
The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the platform’s architecture and components, all features, functions, best practices and use cases, and enable you to obtain the Advanced RPA Professional certification. It will also lay the foundations that will help you obtain the Master RPA Professional certification.
Class topics included in this course:
- Architecture overview and best cases
- Control Room
- A2019 Packages and Actions
- Detailed assisted/individual exercises based on real world scenarios:
- Best Practices: Variable, Comments, Error handling
- Web data management
- Bots and child bots
- Excel manipulation and data migration
- Email integration
- Web Services with XML and the REST API and Database Connection
- Certification Guidance
By taking this class with K2, you will get two valuable extras:
- Access to the exclusive K2 Konnect community, providing instructor support for 4 additional months, as well as being introduced to other professionals and employers.
- Advanced RPA Professional certification voucher included in the cost.
Course delivery: Online instructor-led training.
Class schedule: five 3 hour sessions over 5 days, during evening hours