Robotic Process Automation Training
In 2018 the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market grew by 63%, according to Gartner, making it the fastest growing enterprise software sector. RPA is starting to revolutionise the workplace, increasing business efficiency and driving revenues, but demand is high for qualified RPA professionals.
Automation Anywhere is a leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which organisations build world-class intelligent digital workforces.
K2 University is an official partner to Automation Anywhere providing training for organisations and individuals, as well as trainers for in-house courses across the world.
Mastering Bots Course
With this instructor-led course you will learn the Automation Anywhere Enterprise Platform, gaining all the skills you need for a career as a certified RPA professional, ready to develop the next-generation digital workforce.
The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the platform’s architecture and components, all features, functions, best practices and use cases, and enable you to obtain the Advanced RPA Professional certification. It will also lay the foundations that will help you obtain the Master RPA Professional certification.
Class topics included in this course:
- Architecture overview
- Control Room
- AAE Client: Recorders and Workbench commands
- Detailed assisted exercises based on real world scenarios:
- Best Practices: Variable, Comments, Error handling
- SQL and Databases
- Web Services with XML and the REST API
- PDF Integration
- Email integration
- Working with Excel
- Metabots and the Metabot Designer
- Certification Guidance
By taking this class with K2, you will get two valuable extras:
- Access to the exclusive K2 Konnect community, providing instructor support for 4 additional months, as well as being introduced to other professionals and employers.
- Advanced RPA Professional certification voucher included in the cost.
Course delivery: Online instructor-led training.
Class schedule: five 4 hour sessions over 5 days, during evening hours
18 – 22 May
(6pm – 10pm CET)
22 – 26 June
(6pm – 10pm CET)