In 2023, an influential Italian fashion brand turned to K2 to help them train and source people to join their team as Salesforce developers. These individuals needed the skills and knowledge to start working on critical assignments straight away.
K2 selected the participants and then gave them world-class training to make them ready to start work with the client in just 10 weeks.
Here’s how we made this possible:
- An Italian fashion group
- Over 44,000 employees around the world
- Founded in 1987
- The client required 15 Salesforce developers who had not only the relevant certifications but also soft and practical skills to drive business success.
- The projected time to find and extend offers to 15 candidates was nine weeks.
- After being selected, the participants began 10 weeks of Salesforce training. In this short space of time, they gained:
- Three official Salesforce certifications on system administration, development, and business analysis.
- Methodology training, providing relevant soft and practical skills.
- Hands-on, practical experience thanks to real-world assignments.
- K2 met the client’s deadline ahead of time, finding the right people within only eight weeks.
- After the 10-week training period, the participants were fully equipped to start work on Calzedonia’s most critical projects straight away.
Discover how K2 University will help drive success for your business by upskilling your team in Salesforce and leading enterprise technologies.