Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot Lightning App to drive your company’s business? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist? Whether you are an experienced user or completely new to Pardot, this course will show you how to effectively design, build, and implement marketing workflows, as well as use Pardot-generated reports in the Pardot Lightning App to make data-driven decisions.
- Pardot Marketers
- Business Users
- Salesforce Administrators
- Enable the Pardot Lightning App.
- Explain the relationship created between Pardot and Salesforce once the Pardot Lightning App has been enabled.
- Generate leads with Pardot Lightning App’s various lead generation tools including forms, landing pages, and custom redirects.
- Manage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead management tools including page actions, automation rules, segmentation rules, dynamic lists, and completion actions.
- Engage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead engagement tools including email, personalization, dynamic content, and Engagement Studio.
- Qualify leads with Pardot Lightning App’s scoring and grading functionality.
- Interpret data generated via Pardot Lightning App’s reporting capabilities.
- Design and execute successful end-to-end marketing workflows using the Pardot Lightning App.