If you are a Marketing Cloud user or administrator who is responsible for developing the email journey your customers will take with your organization, this hands-on course is an essential class for you. In this one-day course, you will learn the fundamentals of a customer journey. You will then explore Contact Builder and how to set up your data in order to leverage the data in Journey Builder. In Journey Builder, you will learn to create and develop strategic customer interactions within various Journey Builder activities.
Who should take this course?
Getting Started with Journey Builder is designed for individuals in the following roles:
• Administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Marketing Cloud applications.
• Content editors and publishers who will assist in the setup of customer journeys.
• Channel managers who are responsible for the marketing automation channel within an organization.
When you Complete this course, you will be able to:
• Engage in critical thinking in regards to the customer journey.
• Create and relate data structures in Contact Builder.
• Build an interaction with various activities.
• Optimize journeys through versioning.
Students taking this course should have experience creating data extensions, import definitions, and data relationships, and have knowledge of executing import definitions, segmentation using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation, and should understand the following key concepts: Primary Key, Subscriber Key, All Subscribers, and Send Relationships. Students who have already attended the Email Essentials (EEB101) course will be well prepared to take this class.Register Now