The Marketing Cloud Connect Fundamentals course is designed to help you gain in-depth knowledge of the capabilities that can be provided when connecting your Salesforce Org to your Marketing Cloud. In this interactive course, you’ll gain the following hands-on experience: connecting clouds together; Personalize your emails using the collected data from the Sales / Service Cloud; Sending emails to contact and lead reports or campaigns; synchronizing your Salesforce CRM data in the Marketing Cloud; Segmentation of your data to send targeted and relevant emails; Set up 1: 1 journeys based on your Salesforce CRM data and the tracking and reporting capabilities of your Marketing Cloud and Sales / Service Cloud.
This course is designed for:
- Customers who will connect their Salesforce organization to the Marketing Cloud through Marketing Cloud Connect.
- the email marketer who manages your organization’s email channel and knows how to best use the data from your CRM.
- Salesforce administrators who are responsible for user support once Marketing Cloud Connect is set up.
- Explain Marketing Cloud Connect
- Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce Org
- generate customized content blocks to best use Salesforce CRM data with personalization strings and dynamic content
- Create emails with the Content Builder
- Use different delivery methods to send to a lead, contact, report, or campaign in the Marketing Cloud and Sales / Service Cloud
- Automate the sending of emails with Triggered Sends, the Automation Studio and Journey Builder
- Configure synchronized objects from your Sales / Service Cloud to bring data to the Marketing Cloud
- Segment data using reports, Filter Activities, and Query Activities
- Creating Journeys with Salesforce Activities in the Journey Builder
- View the tracking data in the Marketing Cloud and the Sales / Service Cloud
- Create Analytics reports in the Marketing Cloud
- Create and customize marketing cloud reports in the Sales / Service Cloud
- create a dashboard based on Marketing Cloud reports