Email Essentials is designed to get you up and running on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Application. In this interactive course, email marketers will gain hands-on experience creating emails, sending and tracking results, managing subscriber data, segmenting data to deliver targeted, relevant messages, and learning automation tools to automate campaigns and daily tasks.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. No prior knowledge of the Marketing Cloud is needed.
When you Complete this course, you will be able to:
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud
- Create an email using our newest application, Content Builder
- Describe the various ways to store data in the Marketing Cloud
- Utilize the various import methods to import data to lists and data extensions
- Describe and use the various testing and sending options within the Marketing Cloud
- Analyze the results of a send using email tracking and Reports
- Create filtered or random segments using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation
- Create filtered segments based on behavioral data (Measures)
- Utilize a query activity to create segment data
- Create and execute an automation to import data and refresh data
- Build and automate a welcome series for new subscribers using Playbooks
- Describe when to use a triggered email send for transactional messages
- Automate an email drip campaign via Automation Studio
- Build and automate a welcome series using Journey Builder
Register your interest