Ready to see where your data takes you in Salesforce Einstein Analytics? This course teaches you how to explore your data through lenses and interactive dashboards from your desktop or mobile device, and how to share your insights in Chatter. Learn how to quickly change measures, groups, and filters; select the best visualizations for your data; and drill down to see details. You’ll also learn how to easily load additional data from a CSV file, which you can start exploring right away using the power of Einstein Analytics.
This course is aimed at business users who want to become proficient at exploring their Salesforce data and external data through lenses and dashboards in Einstein Analytics. Users connecting data or building dashboards, who are new to Einstein Analytics, should also take this course to understand how their business users will be exploring the data they make available to them.
- Navigate Einstein Analytics from your desktop or mobile device
- Explain what datasets, dashboards, lenses, and apps are
- Explore a dataset using a lens to get the insights you need
- Explore a dashboard and share your insights through Chatter
- Upload and explore your own external data