Ready to see where your data takes you in Salesforce Wave Analytics? This course teaches you how to explore your data through lenses and interactive dashboards from your desktop or mobile device, and how to share your insights in Chatter or email. Learn how to quickly change measures, groups, and filters; select the best visualizations for your data; and drill down to see details. You’ll also learn how to easily load additional data from a CSV file, which you can start exploring right away using the power of Wave Analytics.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at business users who want to become proficient at exploring their Salesforce data and external data through lenses and dashboards in Wave Analytics. Users connecting data or building dashboards, who are new to Wave Analytics, should also take this course to understand how their business users will be exploring the data they make available to them.
When you Complete this course, you will be able to:
• Navigate Wave Analytics from your desktop or mobile device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch only)
• Explain what datasets, dashboards, lenses, and apps are
• Explore a dataset using a lens to get the insights you need
• Explore a dashboard and share your insights through Chatter or email
• Upload and explore your own external data