If your responsibilities include developing custom applications running in Lightning Experience and Salesforce mobile that support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
Who Should Take This Course?
Programming Lightning Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning Components and Applications that run in Lightning Experience, Salesforce mobile, or hybrid mobile applications that extend the Salesforce App Cloud.
When You Complete This Course You Will be Able to:
• Efficiently create custom, reusable Lightning components and applications.
• Surface Lightning components and applications throughout the Salesforce
• Build a Salesforce mobile application that marshals data from your org.
• Define input forms with client-side data validation.
• Build apps that enable a user to create, read, and update data from a
• Make components available to other developers through AppExchange
and unmanaged packages.
• Theme your application by using SLDS and Lightning Tokens
Further details about this course are available in this downloadable document:Register Now