If your responsibilities include developing custom applications running in Lightning Experience and Salesforce mobile that support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
Programming Lightning Web Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning web components and applications that run in multiple Salesforce Experiences.
- Develop Lightning web components for use in many Salesforce Experiences
- Work in a modern Salesforce development environment using Visual Studio Code, Git, and the Salesforce CLI in conjunction with a Dev Hub and scratch orgs
- Communicate between Lightning web components using custom events, public methods, and pub-sub
- Read and write Salesforce data using wire service and imperative Apex
- Style Lightning web components with CSS and SLDS
- Create forms using standard components and custom controls
- Develop in a source-tracked org and deploy to non source-tracked orgs