If your responsibilities include developing and implementing an Einstein Analytics environment that contains Salesforce and non-Salesforce data, setting up Einstein Analytics data security, and creating dashboards that require advanced functionality and edits to queries, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level. In this 3-day instructor-led course, you will learn how to set up users in Einstein Analytics, load and transform Salesforce and non-Salesforce data, and configure data security with apps and row-level security predicates. You will also learn how to modify dashboard queries in JSON and Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL), and update extended metadata.
Working with data and dashboards in Einstein Analytics is ideal for integration specialists who want to learn more about connecting and securing data in Einstein Analytics. This course is also great for business analysts or developers interested in creating advanced dashboards.
- Determine your user, data, and security requirements, and establish a development process.
- Set up apps and control what users can do in Einstein Analytics by assigning them licenses, permission sets, and app permissions.
- Load an external CSV file to Einstein Analytics.
- Create and run dataflows to load Salesforce data, and join it with data from other datasets.
- Understand, enable, and use Data Sync effectively.
- Understand and implement data security in Einstein Analytics and override security for implementation and testing.
- Understand how filters on dashboards function and be able to use binding when necessary.
- Know when and how to modify a dashboard’s JSON file. Explain the process of dashboard queries and modify a SAQL query to meet specific analytic requirements.
- Modify dataset metadata.