SAFe for Teams Certification
Get the Skills you Need to Manage an Agile Release Train
Are you part of a team that is applying Lean and Agile at scale? Or perhaps one that’s preparing for the launch of an Agile Release Train?
A SAFe® 5 Practitioner certification is the answer.
You will be able to manage an Agile Release Train (ART) and collaborate with other teams to achieve your collective goals.
K2 University will train you to master the art of agility and manage team efficiency. After this two-day course you will learn hugely in-demand knowledge including:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your organization
- Understand your team and its role on the ART
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
The globally recognized SAFe® 5 Practitioner certification will give you the in-demand skills to manage teams and drive success in the world’s leading organizations.
What will you get when you choose K2 University?
- A course with an official instructor
- An exam attempt and a practice test
- Support and guidance from K2 University
What are the Benefits of Signing-up?
- You’ll develop skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)
- You’ll become an elite tech professional with the most desirable skills on the market.
- Your SSM certification could boost your salary by at least 24%