In my previous article SAP adds new Delta Schedule for Ariba and S/4HANA Cloud, I outlined that SAP has added Ariba and S/4HANA Cloud to the Delta Exam Schedule.
S/4Hana Cloud Certified consultants are required to take a quarterly released Delta Assessment if they wish to keep their certifications valid.
The new Delta Assessment became available on 6 August 2018 in the SAP Learning Hub. The Delta Assessment must be completed before 4 November 2018.
The Delta Assessments are required for the following S/4Hana Cloud Certifications:
- C_S4CAM_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Asset Management Implementation
- C_S4CFI_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance Implementation
- C_S4CMA_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing Implementation
- C_S4CPR_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement Implementation
- C_S4CPS_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional Services Implementation
- C_S4CS_1808 SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales Implementation
These are not required for consultants that already hold S/4Hana certifications, like SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates or SAP S/4HANA Sales. These certifications are periodically updated, in fact recently SAP announced the latest certifications for 1709 release (1709 stands for September 2017).
For example, consultants that took the SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1610), can now take the same certification SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1709).
In order to support freelance S/4Hana Cloud consultants taking their Delta Assessment, K2 University has a special offer valid until the end of August. This offer is only for K2 consultants, so reserve your licence as soon as possible.
Reach out to Giusy Chianese ,Senior Sales Associate, or email@example.com to learn about your training development opportunity and how K2 University is able to support you.