About the client
- A multinational professional services partnership.
- One of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Headquarters in London.
- In July 2023, the client approached us for support during a mission-critical migration from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA.
- The organization needed 300 users trained across 37 SAP sessions before go-live in early October.
Harnessing the expertise of 14 tried-and-tested consultants, we started creating the training material in August 2023, and delivered on-site training sessions in EMEA throughout September.
We successfully addressed the client’s needs with the following learning journey:
1. Navigating the SAP landscape:
- We introduced the users to SAP S/4 HANA, focusing on the intricate disparities between SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Next, we gave them a deep dive into the migration process, unveiling the arsenal of tools and methodologies enabling the transition.
2. Developing customized training
- We created SAP S/4 HANA training material, ensuring the users were given the skills to create comprehensive training modules and resources.
- The users were then equipped with in-depth knowledge of specific functional areas in SAP S/4 HANA relevant to the migration.
3. Training delivery and facilitation
- Our consultants delivered training on effective teaching methods, adult learning principles, and engaging training delivery.
- We provided hands-on experience in conducting training sessions for large groups and addressing diverse user needs.
4. Post-go-live support and optimization
- Post-Implementation support was provided by educating the users on post-go-live support strategies, issue resolution, and user adoption assistance.
- Another post-migration requirement was to focus on optimizing the SAP S/4 HANA system for efficiency and addressing any performance concerns.
5. Advanced SAP S/4 HANA topics
- Our consultants ensured the users would be able to explore advanced features and functionalities of SAP S/4 HANA to address complex business needs.
- Finally, we encouraged ongoing learning to help the users keep up with the latest updates and enhancements in SAP S/4 HANA.
- After undergoing this training, the consultants now have the comprehensive knowledge and skills required to successfully guide users through the transition from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA and ensure a smooth adoption process.
- Post go-live, the client was so impressed by our expertise and innovative solutions that they extended our partnership, solidifying the success of the migration endeavor.